Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Player Profile: Jacob Lucovich



HOMETOWN: Stonington, CT

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was outgoing, funny, and athletic

HEARD ABOUT BA: When my parents presented me with an opportunity to better myself in life

GOALS AT BA: I want to achieve a 3.5-4.0 GPA, meet as many people as I can, and improve my abilities in lacrosse

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It’s more of a college atmosphere and there are more people who will help you out to achieve your goals

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The teaching staff

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: I want to go beaver trapping and learn how to ski

OUTSIDE OF BA: I hang out with my brother, go swimming, and go to the beach

ROLE MODEL: My dad

FAVORITE BOOK: The Biography of John Wooden

FAVORITE MOVIES: Happy Gilmore, The Sandlot, Wedding Crashers, Shawshank Redemption

FAVOTITE SPORTS TEAM: Pittsburgh Steelers

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Michael Jordan

FAVORITE MUSIC: Hip Hop

FAVORITE MEAL: My Mom's Three Cheese Pasta with Flank Steak

FAVORITE QUOTE: “Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” –Winston Churchill

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: : I had cancer

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: If you are looking for a place to better yourself not only academically but also in life, come to BA.

No comments: