Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Player Profile: Eddie Suh



HOMETOWN: Colchester, CT

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was outgoing, funny, athletic

HEARD ABOUT BA: When didn’t get into the colleges I wanted to, I came home and my mother told me I was going to Maine

GOALS AT BA: To better myself in academics and get into to a good school

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It’s more structured

BEST THING ABOUT BA: No distractions

WORST THING ABOUT BA: No distractions

ACTIVITIES AT BA: learning how to play hockey

OUTSIDE OF BA: I live for lacrosse, I play chess with my grandfather, and I’m training for a food eating contest

ROLE MODEL: My grandfather and my mother

FAVORITE BOOK: Hatchet by Gary Paulsen

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Wedding Singer and Fast Times at Ridgemont High

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Syracuse lacrosse

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Kyle Harrison

FAVORITE MUSIC: Bob Marley

FAVORITE MEAL: Anything my mom makes

FAVORITE QUOTE: “You just can’t live in that negative way… make way for the positive day” –Bob Marley

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I am a huge, huge, huge, fan of Bob Marley. If I were a girl, I would marry him. It’s the first and only music I listen to.

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Come into it with an open mind and heart

No comments: