Friday, September 17, 2010

Player Profile: Tom Garofano



HOMETOWN: North Andover Mass

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was the funny guy

HEARD ABOUT BA: From a few alumni I know, Sean Daily and Josh Aresnault '06

GOALS AT BA: I want to do well in school overall and finish out the lacrosse season

BA IS DIFFERENT FROM HIGH SCHOOL: It is a lot more regimented, everything is on a schedule

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The teachers

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Lacrosse and work study

OUTSIDE OF BA: I really enjoy hanging out with friends

ROLE MODEL: My Mother

FAVORITE BOOK: The Twilight Series but New Moon if my favorite

FAVORITE MOVIE: Gladiator

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Red Sox

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Kevin Youkilis

FAVORITE MUSIC: Country

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: Everyone knows everything about me.

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Enjoy your time at BA and make the most of it

No comments: