Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Player Profile: Colin Nesdale


HOMETOWN: Cheshire, CT

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was a lacrosse player, a hockey player for a few years, and I was talkative and energetic.

HEARD ABOUT BA: My coach Erik Bailey went here and Matt Cyr ’08 went to my high school and both told me about it.

GOALS AT BA: To improve my grades and my athletics

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It’s a lot more structured and helps you stay focused on school and sports

BEST THING ABOUT BA: Lacrosse

WORST THING ABOUT BA: Food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Hanging out

OUTSIDE OF BA: I try to keep my room clean

ROLE MODEL: My parents

FAVORITE BOOK: The Power of One

FAVORITE MOVIES: Heavyweights

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Virginia Cavaliers

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Michael Jordan

FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything

FAVORITE MEAL: Pizza

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I love to read

BA PROSECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: It is worth it to come here and try and do everything you are supposed to.

No comments: