Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Player Profile: Sean Fosse


HOMETOWN: Bronx, NY

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was a diehard lacrosse player who procrastinated too much in school and would rather find an excuse to hang out with friends and not do work

HEARD ABOUT BA: From my mom who had looked into schools for my brothers when she found BA

GOALS AT BA: I want to walk out with a mindset to complete all of my work and not have it be a big deal. Plus I want to leave with a 3.6 GPA and go to school to play D1 lacrosse.

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: Because its structured. Its built so that you want to succeed where as high school seems like you are just pressured to go through the motions. BA is a positive pressure.

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The athletics and coaches

WORST THING ABOUT BA: Hands down no girls, but really the worst is being away from home and even that’s not too bad

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Lacrosse, Paintball, Dorm Wars, maybe Rugby

OUTSIDE OF BA: I enjoy playing lacrosse with my brothers and hanging out with friends

ROLE MODEL: Spencer Wright (my high school lacrosse coach and all around genius)

FAVORITE BOOK: A Long Way Gone- Ishmael Beah

FAVORITE MOVIES: Blood Diamond

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: RIP New York Titans- now it’s the Boston Blazers

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Spencer Wright and Oliver Kahn

FAVORITE MUSIC: Music that makes people get rowdy- i.e. techno or techno

FAVORITE MEAL: Breakfast- eggs, bacon, toast, and waffles

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I used to go to dance conventions where I would tap dance and perform hip hop routines when I was younger and I was an avid artist in high school

BA PROSECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Exactly how awesome the laundry loops are

No comments: