Monday, February 7, 2011

Player Profile: Matt Stango


HOMETOWN: Jupiter, FL

HIGH SCHOOL: Jupiter High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was hardworking, fun, and outgoing

HEARD ABOUT BA: From a past member of the Board of Trustees

GOALS AT BA: To get better grades and improve on the lacrosse field

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: The teachers and class style offer much more help than high school where I was just a number

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The support system

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Lacrosse and working out

OUTSIDE OF BA: I help coach a select lacrosse team

ROLE MODEL: My dad

FAVORITE BOOK: Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis

FAVORITE MOVIES: Next Friday

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Johns Hopkins Lacrosse

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Barry Sanders and Deion Sanders

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rap

FAVORITE MEAL: My mom’s homemade gnocchi

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: The I go to an all boys school

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Out work everyone and go 110% all of the time because your year here is short.

No comments: