Monday, February 14, 2011

Player Profile: Evan O'Donnell



HOMETOWN: Montclair, NJ

HIGH SCHOOL: Montclair High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was laid back and perhaps lazy at times

HEARD ABOUT BA: The internet

GOALS AT BA: I want to get stronger and be able to dunk a basketball

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: There is not as much going on here so you are less distracted then high school

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The people

WORST THING ABOUT BA: Its cold

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Lacrosse and dorm wars

OUTSIDE OF BA: I relax and hang out with friends

ROLE MODEL: My mom and dad

FAVORITE BOOK: The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

FAVORITE MOVIES: Anchor Man and Star Wars

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The New York Giants

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Eli Manning

FAVORITE MUSIC: I listen to everything

FAVORITE MEAL: Steak

FAVORITE QUOTE: “The road to a friend’s house is never long”

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I am an up and coming four square champion

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Know what you are getting yourself into so you can do your best here.

No comments: