Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shane C.F. Hughes


What is your hometown?
York Beach.

Where did you go to High School?
York High School.

Previous Team (If different than high school):
York Wildcats.

How did you hear about BA?
My brother went to prep school years ago and my friend, Tanner Chase came here two years ago.

What are your goals at BA?
To get good grades and be better at everything.

Where are you looking for college?
Bentley, Wittenburg, UNE, UNH, planning to major in business.

What is your dream school?
Bentley.

Is BA different than your high school?  If so, how?
Yeah.  I like the study hall- a time to do nothing but homework.  It’s harder to slack off than in high school.  The mentality of this year was also different; I’ve put in much more effort and been much more successful.

What is the best thing about BA?
I like the people here.

What is the worst thing about BA?
The food isn’t bad, but I wish mealtimes were longer and less structured.

What activities do you take part in at BA?
Dog Walking, Tennis.

What activities do you take part in outside of BA?  Hobbies?
Watching hockey, going home to see my parents.

Who is your role model?
My brother and my sister.

What is your favorite book?
Lost on a Mountain in Maine.

What is your favorite movie?
Inception.

What is your favorite type of music?
House Music.

Who is your favorite band / musician?
Tiesto.

What is your favorite sports team?
The Detroit Red Wings.

Who is your favorite athlete?
Sergei Federov.

What is your favorite meal?
Angel Hair Pasta.

What is your favorite quote and who said it?
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 
Philippians, 4:13

What would your friends be surprised to know about you?
I like to dance and that I’m from Maine.

What would you like prospective BA students to know?
Don’t come here if you’re not willing to put in the effort.

No comments: