Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Player Profile: Ryan O'Sullivan


HOMETOWN:
Centreville, VA
HIGH SCHOOL: Westfield High School
IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was an honor roll student and I minded my own business. I worked hard on and off the field to get the job done.
HEARD ABOUT BA: Coach John Knowlan ‘85
GOALS AT BA: I want to improve both my SAT scores and my GPA. I want to work hard on the field, in the weight room, and in the classroom.
BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: You are surrounded by good people who care
BEST THING ABOUT BA: The infinite amount of help that teachers provide
WORST THING ABOUT BA: Getting used to the cold weather
ACTIVITIES AT BA: Lacrosse, skeet shooting, tour guide, volunteer for the food pantry
OUTSIDE OF BA: I hang out with friends
ROLE MODEL: My mom
FAVORITE BOOK: Tuesdays with Morrie- Mitch Albom
FAVORITE MOVIES: Friday Night Lights, Anchorman
FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Yankees
FAVORITE ATHLETE: Derek Jeter
FAVORITE MUSIC: Country
FAVORITE MEAL: Steak and Potatoes
FAVORITE QUOTE: Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I am a tremendous unicyclist
BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Work hard and it will all pay off

No comments: