Friday, November 4, 2011

Player Profile: Jake Johnson


HOMETOWN: Trabuco Canyon, CA

HIGH SCHOOL: El Toro High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was random, but I got along well with everyone

HEARD ABOUT BA: I met with Rick Pound who is an Athletic Recruiter, as well as Coach Bamann’s Middle School lacrosse coach

GOALS AT BA: I want to build my skills on the lacrosse field and in the classroom while making some great friends

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It’s a lot more supportive and a tight knit community

BEST THING ABOUT BA: How nice everyone is

WORST THING ABOUT BA: It’s a long way from home

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Lacrosse, Ceramics, 3 v. 3 Hockey, Tour Guide

OUTSIDE OF BA: I surf, spear fish, play video games, play with my dog, eat at chipotle, and lounge

ROLE MODEL: My Dad

FAVORITE BOOK: Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut (it sounds a lot worse than it is)

FAVORITE MOVIES: Old School and Animal House

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The San Diego Chargers

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Connor Martin

FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything and everything

FAVORITE MEAL: Wahoo’s Chicken Plate

FAVORITE QUOTE: “Fortune Favors the Bold”- Virgil

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I love the movie The Notebook

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Committing is the hardest part, it gets easier from there

No comments: