Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Player Profile: Alec Westerhoff


HOMETOWN: LaGrange Park, IL

HIGH SCHOOL: Lyons Township

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was outgoing and energetic

HEARD ABOUT BA: I played for True Lacrosse which was a travel team and my coach mentioned it to me

GOALS AT BA: I am here to get my grades up, get into school, and improve my lacrosse skills

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: You have a lot more freedom

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The calzones and traveling with the lacrosse team

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The cafeteria food and walking the hills

ACTIVITIES AT BA: I play lacrosse and work with Coach Sawicki in the training room

OUTSIDE OF BA: I play travel lacrosse

ROLE MODEL: My older cousin- he is a great college athlete and I really look up to him

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Hangover

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Blackhawks and Syracuse Lacrosse

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Michael Jordan

FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything as long as its not techno

FAVORITE MEAL: Ribs

FAVORITE QUOTE: “If you’re going to put the gear on mind as well play the game” –Coach Lounsbury

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I used to be addicted to skateboarding

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Stay at your goals and give it your best

No comments: