Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Player Profile: Jeff Pearce




HOMETOWN: Stonington, CT

HIGH SCHOOL: Stonington High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was a soccer and lacrosse player, I snowboarded, and hung out with my friends

HEARD ABOUT BA: My cousin is friends with Coach Bamann and told me about it

GOALS AT BA: I want to stay on honor roll while improving on the field and in the classroom

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It is a lot more focused. Most of the kids are here for the same reason so everyone around you is trying to accomplish the same goals.

BEST THING ABOUT BA: Being able to focus on yourself

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: lacrosse, occasionally soccer, snowboarding, hanging out, dorm wars

OUTSIDE OF BA: I love snowboarding and going to the beach

ROLE MODEL: My Mom

FAVORITE BOOK: Alive

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Departed

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Sabers

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Chris Barney

FAVORITE MUSIC: Slightly Stoopid

FAVORITE MEAL: Enchiladas and Chicken Croquets

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I don’t know how to play checkers and I have never played. But I am really good at monopoly.

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: If you put in the effort you will be rewarded

No comments: