Thursday, November 11, 2010

Player Profile: Jeff Christiano



HOMETOWN: River Vale, NJ

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I played four years of football and lacrosse and was a two time lacrosse captain

HEARD ABOUT BA: My coach recommended it

GOALS AT BA: I want to get my grades up and get a scholarship to play in college

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: Because it gives you freedom while still teaching you

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The lacrosse team

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The food and the snow I know we are going to get this winter

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Lacrosse

OUTSIDE OF BA: I like to hang out with my friends and my little brother

ROLE MODEL: My Uncle John

FAVORITE BOOK: I like them all

FAVORITE MOVIES: Too many to choose from, but I love anything with Will Ferrell in it

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The New York Jets

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Curtis Martin

FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything but country

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: Since they know everything about me they would be surprised to know I have no secrets

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: This is the best thing that could happen to you- it’s a second chance





No comments: